Below, we’ll talk about how to collect data and how to test it. But before we start, what data points should you be focusing on?
While metrics like bounce rate factor into the
Delivery of your message itself, here are a few email marketing metrics that give you insight into how your email content performs:
- Open rate: Once your emails make it into the inbox, your email open rate is the first indicator of whether or not your readers are looking forward to your email content. This is also an indication of whether or not your subject line works. Secure higher open rates to boost the health of your email marketing campaign.
- Click-through rate (CTR): After your readers open your emails, your CTR indicates if your email content is convincing enough to lead your readers to click through on your call-to-action (CTA) to your landing page.
- Conversion rate: This indicates how many of your customers made it through your email, onto your landing page, and decided to complete the path to purchase. In short, it gives an overall indication of the health of your email program.
- Unsubscribe rate: How many of your readers unsubscribe after every email you send out? It’s good to keep track of this number to see if you’re staying relevant to your Peru Business Email List target audience’s changing needs.
- Open times: That’s right. When people open your emails is as important as how many of your emails are opened. You can optimize when you schedule your e-commerce campaigns to reach your readers at just the right time.
How can I understand subscriber behavior?
Getting to know your subscribers as individuals is essential to sending the right message to the right person at the right time. While some of this personal information will be collected at the time of their initial engagement, like any other relationship, more detailed and valuable information will be shared as your relationship grows.
Data is never stagnant. Over time, contacts change jobs and switch careers, their lifestyles change, and so do their personal preferences. That’s why you need a to provide data that fuels your email strategy. You don’t need to collect every bit of personal info upfront. We all know that can hurt conversion rates. Once you’ve initially collected names and email addresses, everything else should fall into place as long as other platforms (CRMs, CDPs, ESPs, etc.) produce reliable data.
Check out our list of 35 top marketing technology .
Understanding subscriber behavior and optimizing your strategy based on this information is fairly simple when different platforms and their data integrate and play nicely with one another. The challenge is, that’s not always the case, and email marketers are left trying to piece UAE Cell Number together a puzzle. That’s why well-connected marketing technology in which there is a “single source of truth” for data is a priceless advantage.
As your relationship grows, email marketing data shows you how and when your subscribers engage with your campaigns. Quality data will enable you to optimize your send times, email design, and campaign strategies based on subscribers’ levels of engagement.